We enhance the outcome of your project with quality countertop installation.
Countertop installation is the final step that occurs before you get to enjoy your newly remodeled kitchen or before you present your building project to a client. At Rock Solid Custom Countertops, LLC, we expertly manage countertop installation projects in Wake Forest, North Carolina and throughout the surrounding area, and we are eager to enhance the outcome of your project with our high-quality installation work.
What happens during the countertop installation process? Here is a brief overview:
- Before our installers arrive to put in your new countertops, we ask that you clear a space from the front door to the installation area. This will reduce how much difficult maneuvering our team has to do to move the heavy stone into the home.
- Our installers will carefully remove the existing countertops and dispose of the old material properly.
- We will place the slabs of stone on the countertop area and level the stone before carefully securing it. We’ll take special care to ensure there is no unevenness in the surface.
- At this point, we will cut holes for the range and/or sink. Expect there to be some dust that occurs during this process, but we will make sure to thoroughly clean it up.
- Following installation, we will examine your countertops once more to ensure they will last a lifetime.
Expect nothing but the best from the countertop installation process when you work with us at Rock Solid Countertops, LLC! Visit our showroom today to view our countertop materials and to schedule a time for installation.